it TIME to Make a Change?
you ready to let go of the baggage from your past that prevents
you from creating the life that you want? Serenity Vibration
Healingô is one of the most powerful, quickest and
easiest-to-use energy healing modalities on the planet. By
attending this class, you will learn powerful clearing techniques
that you can apply to specific situations in your life and which
can also assist you in clearing your negative self talk and
self-defeating patterns. Click
here for more information!
Copyright 2002, Bill
Austin. All Rights Reserved.
I am the Soul and Monad.
I am the Light Divine.
I am Love.
I am Will.
I am Perfect Design.
- About six inches to two feet above the top of your head is
the eighth chakra or soul star. To your third eye, the soul star looks like
an orange ball of light that hovers above the seventh or crown chakra. Its
size, brightness and proximity to the body depends upon how strongly you are
linked with your soul. Activating the soul star can help you to strengthen
your connection with your soul. You can activate the soul star by getting
into a meditative state, visualizing the soul star, and mentally repeating
the Soul Mantra over and over again. This is a very powerful
- The Soul Mantra is ancient. The words are fairly
self-explanatory except for "I am fixed design." This refers to
your soul or life purpose. Each of us has a plan for what we want to
accomplish in this incarnation even if we are not consciously aware of what
- Our inner divinity, our I AM Presence, is the only
thing in life that really matters. People come and go looking for
Michelangelo when they ARE Michelangelo.
- While on Earth we tend to perceive ourselves as limited
physical beings, powerless to control our lives and destinies. In reality,
we are powerful, spiritual beings of Light whose consciousness is vast
enough to encompass universes within and universes without.
- How I feel about my spiritual status and progress does not
correspond to my actual spiritual status. The important thing is to
nourish my soul day in and day out regardless of how I feel.
- Our souls originate from God and long to return to Him.
Like calls to like and the Spirit within us longs to be reunited with the
Spirit from which it springs.
- Often the little things of life are more treasured by the
soul than the big things that we obsess about. For example, how we deal with
people each day is more important to the soul than how much money we make,
even if we think about money more.
- The god-within-us - our Soul or I Am Presence - expresses
itself in the material world through creativity.
- A crisis can be viewed as an invitation for us to connect
with our soul. When we begin to establish a relationship with our soul,
potential crises die in the womb.
- Human life as we experience it begins when the
consciousness of the soul merges with the physical body or fetus. We are
each a spark of awareness - God stuff. The soul assigned to the fetus very
rarely merges with the body until it is certain to come to term. A lot of
the moral and ethical dilemmas we have about abortion involve moot points.
- The human body is the physical manifestation of soul
energy. Basically what happens is that the energy of the Creator is
transmitted to the monad or oversoul - the origin of the soul. The monad
steps down and transmits life force energy to the soul. The soul uses this
energy to create first the emotional body, then the mental body and finally
the physical one. That the body even exists at all is a miracle of the first
- What you really love to do is what youíre meant to do.
The happiest and most fulfilled people on this planet are those who are both
pursuing and expressing their soul purpose. If you want to be happy, you
must find out what you incarnated to do and begin doing it. Meditate upon
your life purpose and it will reveal itself, usually a little bit at a time.
- The purpose behind all spiritual growth techniques is
for the person to connect with their soul. Daily meditation builds a
bridge of light, sometimes called the rainbow bridge, between the human body
and the Soul. When you connect with your soul through meditation every day,
your bridge of light solidifies and the Soul can merge Its consciousness and
light into the body and personality. When you meditate irregularly, your
bridge of light is erratic and the Soul cannot merge with the body. This
is why it is so important to meditate day in and day out even if you
donít feel like it.
- Although humans rejoice at births and cry at deaths, the
perspective of the soul is exactly the opposite. The more evolved you are,
the less you fear death. Highly evolved souls welcome death and view
incarnations here much like a prisoner views a life sentence.
- The two greatest concerns the soul has before it incarnates
are: 1. That we will forget our soul purpose and 2. that we will harm others
more than we help them, and thus regress rather than progress during the
lifetime. This is why it is so important to find out what you are meant to
do and to live by the golden rule or the ten commandments or whatever your
religion or belief system calls it. Every world religion teaches moral
guidelines to assist believers to live a karma-free life, although only a
few of them would phrase it in this way.
- Ultimately, everyone will connect to and merge with their
Soul. How and when you achieve this is where free will comes into play.
- When God has an idea, She places it in a soul and releases
it into the universe. After the idea plays itself out and explores all of
its ramifications, it eventually returns to God laden with experience. This
is one way that God uses to know Itself.
- If we trusted our souls as much as we trust our pilots, we
would always accomplish our soul purpose.
- Human beings are meant to follow their soul purpose like
logs follow the current of a river.
- CRUELTY KILLS THE SOUL.
- Experience is to the soul what knowledge is to the mind.
- Your soul cares more about how much stuff you process than
with how much stuff you own.
- A successful life to your soul is one in which you both
accomplish your soul purpose and open your heart.
- People usually don't like aspects of their physical bodies
but it is very precious indeed in the eyes of the soul. When a child is
conceived on Earth, several souls contend for it in Spirit, with the winner
being the soul that can best utilize the body to maximize the soul's
learning experience. Once a soul has been assigned to a body, the soul works
with the genetic heritage of the parents, their combined DNA, to sculpt a
body that best fulfills the purpose of that soul. No physical feature or
trait or attribute about your body is accidental. LOVE YOUR BODIES; THEY
WERE NOT LOANED TO YOU WITHOUT DEEP PURPOSE.
- The Goddess gave us a strong will so that we could force
ourselves to DAILY connect with our souls even when we don't want
- Our real work here is to connect with our souls even if we
don't get paid for it. When you begin doing your real work, however,
everything else begins to fall into place. "Seek ye first the Kingdom
of God ...."
- Just as a photograph cannot capture the vivid beauty
surrounding us, neither can the body fully reflect the radiance of our
- The soul creates a body on Earth for exactly the same
reason that scientists place satellites into outer space.
- When we have to make a major decision, we often agonize
over making the "right" one. Although there usually is no set
right or wrong decision, some choices may be more attuned to your soul
purpose than others. All paths ultimately lead to the same destination; some
are just more direct than others are.
- When we view our lives through our souls, we celebrate our
uniqueness and the many gifts we have to offer the world. When we view our
lives through our minds, we clearly see everything we ever did or said that
was wrong. When we view our lives through our hearts, we agonize over
everything we ever did or said that hurt others.
- Each of us has a twin flame; a companion soul that was
created at the same time and in the same place as our soul is. What we
usually call our soul mate, however, is not our twin flame so much as one of
a group of souls that we have chosen to share our lessons and experiences
with over many lifetimes.